XML Web Service

Scott

Hello - I am very new to the .NET environment, so please be paitent - Can
anyone point me to a very basic example of a project that takes an XML
stream from a web page and sends it to a ASP.NET Web Service that can then
be used to pull records from a SQL Server DB. Like I said I am green at
this, so the more basic it is the better. I am reading about having to
serialize, etc... but not sure about it all yet.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

HTH,
Bob Barrows.

MSFT

Hi Scott,

You may take a look at following article to see if it will help:

HOW TO: Use XmlDocument Elements When Passed to or Returned from WebMethods
by Using Visual C# .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q330600

And, as Bob suggest, the best place to ask such questions is
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet or

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)