XmlDocument and cloneNode

itsme

Hello,

How can one copy an XmlDocument "A" into another
XmlDocument "B"

When I say "copy", I mean to replace the XmlDocument "A"
completely by the XmlDocument "B". I am trying to use
cloneNode method of the XmlDocument but somehow I am
getting multiple copies of the same node.

Does the cloneNode replaces the XmlDocument completely or
it adds nodes to the existing XmlDocument?

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.