xpath query question

Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
below is my xml document and right now my query is: /description/*/text(), I can get all the text except that the text inside the < strong > lunch < /strong> which "lunch" doesn't display.

This is probably a simple fix but I just couldn't get it correct. Thank you for your help.

< description >

< ![CDATA[

< p >
Envie is a brand new Bar Lounge that offers a modern-design space opening onto Wyndham Street, where on busy nights the crowd spills out onto the street...
< /p >

< p >
If you are in for a < strong>lunch< /strong>, the Twangoo voucher will offer you two delicious Lunches &ndash; perfect for that lunch meeting, a casual date or just a get together with friends in a relaxed and modern atmosphere.

< /description >