Xslt and webcontrols

Heinz Willi Wiedow

..why not!

You can use ParseControl and a PlaceHolder to render the control to a form.

The disadvantage is the control is not persistent and you have to use
FindControl to work with this controls.

I have used this technik for servey forms and it works fine.

I think if you google with servey and XSLT you will find the example that
point me in the right direction.

Greetings from Gernany

Heinz Willi Wiedow

Thomas

Hello all,
Is it possible to use webcontrols in a xslt file eg.

<xsl:template match="products">
<asp:Button id="Button1" runat="server" Text="test"/>"></asp:Button>
</xsl:template>

/Thomas