1.1 Calendar - can I get range of currently displayed dates?

MattB

Hi. I have a 1.1 application that relies heavily on the calendar
control. I fetch data before displaying it so I can enable or disable
days based on the data.
What I'd really like to be able to do is be able to query the calendar
control to get the range of dates currently displayed. I can get the
current month, but because there is often a few days on either end I
can't just rely on what month is being displayed.
Can this information be retrieved from the calendar control? Right now I
just get the data for what I know will be too many days but I need to
make this more efficient and get only the displayed days. Any other
ideas? Thanks!

Matt