    various releases and more on the way, but JAVA has given birth to a
    wide range of programming language (just Google it to find out more)

    read more http://armelnene.blogspot.com/2009/11/10-things-all-java-developers-should.html

    G. Wizzzzz, Nov 26, 2009

  2. G. Wizzzzz

    EJP Guest

    G. Wizzzzz wrote:
    > Bill Gates (how ironic) once said that it
    > was not about the hardware but the software which will be the future.
    > A decade or more later, the fifth employee of SUN, John Gage said "The
    > Network is the Computer".

    Err, he said that in 1984. Are you claiming Gates made his statement
    prior to 1974? when he was still at Honeywell for example?

    > read more

    No thanks.

    EJP, Nov 26, 2009

  3. G. Wizzzzz

    Lew Guest

    EJP wrote:
    > No thanks.

    "G. Wizzzzz" is just a multi-posting spammer.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 27, 2009
  4. G. Wizzzzz

    Lew Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > G. Wizzzzz wrote:
    >>> Bill Gate [sic] (how ironic) once said that it
    >>> was not about the hardware but the software which will be the future.
    >>> A decade or more later, the fifth employee of SUN [sic], John Gage
    >>> said "The
    >>> Network is the Computer".

    > EJP wrote:
    >> Err, he said that in 1984. Are you claiming Gates made his statement
    >> prior to 1974? when he was still at Honeywell for example?

    > G. Wizzzzz wrote:
    >>> read more

    > EJP wrote:
    >> No thanks.

    > "G. Wizzzzz" is just a multi-posting spammer.

    On the upside, the site is not plagiarized and appears to represent the
    poster's actual work and reasonably well-thought-out opinions.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 27, 2009