(2.0) Multiple horizontal menu levels

Jeppe Jespersen

Hi folks,

I need to create a menu for a new website. Using a sitemapdatasource, i want
to have two levels in my menu structure. Setting the orientation is simple
enough for the top level, but I want both the top- and sublevel to be
horizontal in orientation.

Kind of like the menu structure on (eek!) www.apple.com.

J.Jespersen
Denmark

Bruno Alexandre

without a 3rd party control, tehre's no way you can do that...

submenus are always vertical in <asp:menu> control

Jeppe Jespersen

without a 3rd party control, tehre's no way you can do that...

Thanks for the reply, but..... you have got to be kidding!!!???

Somebody please prove old Bruno wrong here!! (sorry bruno :))) )

Jeppe

Bruno Alexandre

SubMenus are always vertical!

you can only set the Menu Orientation from Vertical to Horizontal, and that
will JUST apply to the First Node.

try it yourself in a new page...