2 Multiplied clock sync.

Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi
I have got 2 Multiplied External clock (40MHz & 10MHz) that reach my FPGA.
I assume that they are Synchronize each other.
The 10MHZ is used as Main Trigger and the 40MHz as the actual trigger (so I need to sample 4 times in the 10MHz period)
Is anyone had any idea how to implement it in VHDL or Block design?
If u can recommend about particular article it will be great too.
Thanks a lot
Lior
:hmm2: