-260°C centigrade problem

Jayesh

Hello...I am using xp_smtpsendmail procedure in order to send mail for
my web base application.
But when i sent -260°C user will get -260$B!k(BC. which is scrap.

Please give me some idea if anybody have overcome through this problem.

Welcome your suggestion.

Thanks,
Jayesh Patel

Jayesh

problem with google also
-260°C i have pasted but is showing junk char in place of
centigrade..junk chars will converted into centigrade .

so i m not getting what is happenning?

Jayesh

Evertjan.

Jayesh wrote on 28 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Hello...I am using xp_smtpsendmail procedure in order to send mail for
my web base application.
But when i sent -260øC user will get -260$B!k(BC. which is scrap.

Doesn't matter as most users will not understand -260øC either.

Both because my news-reader has it's own ideas about it and because
anything below 50 degrees Kelvin below the freezingpoint of water at sea
level is not clear to them.

Jayesh

I am not getting your point.
What exactly you mean to say?
i think did not understand what i mean to say?

~ Jayesh

Evertjan.

Jayesh wrote on 29 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I am not getting your point.
What exactly you mean to say?
i think did not understand what i mean to say?

This is usenet not email.
Others want to be able to follow a thread too.

If you want an anwer please quote [as per Netiquette]
where you are responding on, Jayesh.