    I really need the position:absolute style on these 2 forms, so is there
    some way to force the cursor to show up anyway?

    Tom

    tomb, Aug 24, 2007

  2. tomb

    tomb Guest

    Found the answer, thanks anyway

    I found that by taking out the position:absolute from the stylesheet,
    and putting it in a click event in the javascript, the cursor now shows
    up fine.

    Very strange, but I'm glad it works.

    tomb, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Re: Found the answer, thanks anyway

    tomb wrote:
    > I found that by taking out the position:absolute from the stylesheet,
    > and putting it in a click event in the javascript, the cursor now shows
    > up fine.
    >
    > Very strange, but I'm glad it works.

    Good thing, because without a URL to actually *see* your source I am not
    sure how you expected any of us to help.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Aug 24, 2007
  4. tomb

    Martin Jay Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:27:04 -0400, tomb <>
    wrote:
    >I wasn't sure which of these 2 groups is the right one to post to, so
    >please excuse the duplicate post.
    >
    >Does anyone know how to resolve this? I can't figure this out. In my web
    >site I have 3 forms for data input. One of the forms shows the cursor
    >blinking, but the other 2 do not. I found that the 2 forms in question
    >are using a position:absolute style, and the 1 form does not. When I
    >remove that style item the forms work fine.

    Hmm, I'm not sure about this one.

    Is there any chance we could have a look at what you've done?
    --
    Martin Jay

    Martin Jay, Aug 25, 2007