3 forms, 2 don't show cursor

tomb

I wasn't sure which of these 2 groups is the right one to post to, so
please excuse the duplicate post.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I can't figure this out. In my web
site I have 3 forms for data input. One of the forms shows the cursor
blinking, but the other 2 do not. I found that the 2 forms in question
are using a position:absolute style, and the 1 form does not. When I
remove that style item the forms work fine.

I really need the position:absolute style on these 2 forms, so is there
some way to force the cursor to show up anyway?

Tom

tomb

I found that by taking out the position:absolute from the stylesheet,
and putting it in a click event in the javascript, the cursor now shows
up fine.

Very strange, but I'm glad it works.

Jonathan N. Little

tomb said:
I found that by taking out the position:absolute from the stylesheet,
and putting it in a click event in the javascript, the cursor now shows
up fine.

Very strange, but I'm glad it works.

Good thing, because without a URL to actually *see* your source I am not
sure how you expected any of us to help.

Martin Jay

I wasn't sure which of these 2 groups is the right one to post to, so
please excuse the duplicate post.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I can't figure this out. In my web
site I have 3 forms for data input. One of the forms shows the cursor
blinking, but the other 2 do not. I found that the 2 forms in question
are using a position:absolute style, and the 1 form does not. When I
remove that style item the forms work fine.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one.

Is there any chance we could have a look at what you've done?