588 Python programs

Steve Howell

Hi everyone, I have compiled over 500 Python programs from the Rosetta
Code website in this page:

http://shpaml.webfactional.com/misc/RosettaCoffee/python.htm

For those of you unfamiliar with Rosetta Code, you can read more
here:

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Rosetta_Code

For the record, I'm not affiliated with the site, although I'm an
occasional contributor. I'm also not the author of the programs,
which were contributed/authored my multiple people and are covered
under the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.

I did write the code to aggregate the examples in one place. I hope
you find the examples interesting to read!