7 Ruby Programming ebook

Laurynn

Found this on free ebook site.

# Addison Wesley The Ruby Way 2nd Edition Oct 2006
# learning-ruby
# OReilly - Ruby In a Nutshell
# OReilly Ruby Cookbook Jul 2006
# Programming Ruby - The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide
# Ruby Cookbook (OReilly, 2006)
# SYNGRESS-Ruby Developers Guide

http://ebook.mazudi.com/?w=ruby

Leslie Viljoen

Found this on free ebook site.

# Addison Wesley The Ruby Way 2nd Edition Oct 2006
# learning-ruby
# OReilly - Ruby In a Nutshell
# OReilly Ruby Cookbook Jul 2006
# Programming Ruby - The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide
# Ruby Cookbook (OReilly, 2006)
# SYNGRESS-Ruby Developers Guide

Most, if not all of these books are definitely not free. Any downloads for
them are likely illegal.

Besides, these myriad "free e-book" sites seem to be fakes built entirely
to get people to increase their pagerank (and possibly ad revenue, if
you think people click on ads at sites that annoy them).

Les

Pablo Q.

I use this one:

www.pdfchm.com

I don't have ethical problems likes others!

If you wants buy it, go ahead, I don't have problems with that.

2008/5/15 Leslie Viljoen said:
Most, if not all of these books are definitely not free. Any downloads fo= r
them are likely illegal.

Besides, these myriad "free e-book" sites seem to be fakes built entirely
to get people to increase their pagerank (and possibly ad revenue, if
you think people click on ads at sites that annoy them).

Les
--=20
Pablo Quir=F3s Sol=EDs

Phillip Gawlowski

Pablo Q.

I'm not in the "first world" (I'm from latino america), the infrastructure
for this king of persecution don't exist. (I know that in Germany in
different).

2008/5/15 Phillip Gawlowski said:

--=20
Ing. Pablo Andr=E9s Quir=F3s Sol=EDs
Tel (506) 833-7656

Dave Thomas

I'm not in the "first world" (I'm from latino america), the
infrastructure
for this king of persecution don't exist. (I know that in Germany in
different).

Indeed. According to the Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto, this
general lack of property rights is one of the main limitations to
economic growth in the region.

Dave

Ruby Freak

Indeed. According to the Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto, this
general lack of property rights is one of the main limitations to
economic growth in the region.

Dave

I am hoping that every @$$hole that attempts to download (AKA STEAL)
one of these PDF's gets a nice piece of malware, which is highly
likely.

Your integrity is your most valuable possession,
and the best part is that no one can take it from you.
To loose it, you must give it away.
TW Scannell

Avdi Grimm

Found this on free ebook site.

There are so many great and truly free Ruby ebooks available, there's
really no need to shaft the authors that have taken the time and
effort to go through the paper publishing process.

Examples:
The Original Pickaxe: http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/ruby/
Mr. Neighborly's Humble Guide: http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/ruby/
Why's Poignant Guide: http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

--
Avdi

Home: http://avdi.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/avdi
Journal: http://avdi.livejournal.com

Pablo Q.

I know why you are so angry.

http://groups.google.com/group/cowpu/browse_thread/thread/e0ed5165cd47b06e/=
200731143675492b

Go ahead I say, buy whatever you wants. I 'm a linux user, so I don't think
that I will have problem with malware stuffs!

2008/5/16 Ruby Freak said:
I am hoping that every @$$hole that attempts to download (AKA STEAL)
one of these PDF's gets a nice piece of malware, which is highly
likely.

Your integrity is your most valuable possession,
and the best part is that no one can take it from you.
To loose it, you must give it away.
TW Scannell

--=20
Ing. Pablo Andr=E9s Quir=F3s Sol=EDs
Tel (506) 833-7656

Phillip Gawlowski

Phillip Gawlowski

Phillip Gawlowski

Phillip Gawlowski

Dave Thomas

| Indeed. According to the Peruvian economist Hernando de Soto, this
| general lack of property rights is one of the main limitations to
| economic growth in the region.

The entertainment industry is slowly but surely learning that lesson.
EA, for example, is not publishing games in Brazil anymore.

It hurts countries internally, too. Without effective property rights,
it's very hard for people to raise capital (as you can't use assets as
collateral). And without an efficient capital market, two things
happen. First, economic progress is slowed dramatically, as no one
wants to invest. Second, much of the economy moves underground, which
in the long term builds crime and hinders mobility. de Soto's book is
a fascinating read.

Dave

Phillip Gawlowski

Ruby Freak

I know why you are so angry.

http://groups.google.com/group/cowpu/browse_thread/thread/e0ed5165cd4...

Go ahead I say, buy whatever you wants. I 'm a linux user, so I don't think
that I will have problem with malware stuffs!

Pablo,
It's amusing that the thread you referenced involves "Honest" members
of Users Group receiving free books from the publisher in trade for
providing reviews. I have no reason to be angry about that.
You see, there are benefits to having integrity.

Good luck to you.

Karl von Laudermann

Thank you for being so up-front with the fact that you cannot be
trusted. It's so hard to know who you can trust these days; it's nice
when someone just comes right out and announces in a public forum that
they are unethical and should not be trusted.

But how do you *know* he can't be trusted? You're just taking his word
for it.

Phillip Gawlowski

Florian Gilcher