__doPostBack not being generated...

Guest

Anybody has come acros this before
One of my pages, stop generating the __doPostBack at runtime? It was working before, but VS locked up. Has to kill it and restart it and now it has this problem?

Any help would be greately apreciated - stuck and can't do much till I resolve this - I even ran the maintainace install, with no changes!

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

what controls do you have at the page?

--
Teemu Keiski

rezas said:
Anybody has come acros this before?
One of my pages, stop generating the __doPostBack at runtime? It was
working before, but VS locked up. Has to kill it and restart it and now it
has this problem??
Any help would be greately apreciated - stuck and can't do much till I
resolve this - I even ran the maintainace install, with no changes!

Guest

Hi

Maybe you should create another project and see if a simple postback happens on a textbox or something. Thereby you would realize whether it is the fault with the sdk .. or whether it is something in your code which doesn't allow postback

if there is a fault wtih the sdk, maybe you could try to reinstall at cmd promp
"%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\version\aspnet_regiis.exe" -

Hope it helps.

Guest

Thanks for the sugestion
I did tested almost everything, such as creating another project, testing the page in another project...
I did figure it out, the data binding for the gride was throwing an exception. I am treating the exception, but it doesn't make sense to me why it wasn't generating this function
Anyway, it is resolved
Thanks...