a big Problem: construct a software

月夕

a software which:
1) have to deal with a lot of data
2) have a high speed to search the things resotred in your database
3) a genius clustering function to deal with the things database (this
is difficult)

for short, I want to make a software that can deal with the complex
things that every item has a very large number of tags every of which
associating many other items.

Yes, a software simulating the memory and thinking of our brain, a
intelligent foundation.

It is impossible to construct it from zero-base level, I think there
must some opensource software can do this job.
If you know something related, please can you tell me