a c project for help!

freeday

using vc6.0
Make a database:
just using char*instead of string,cstring.h;
a) –c the way of document
the form of document:
CREATE TABLE table_name
(column_name datatype datalength) [NULL/NOT NULL];

for example:create.txt
create table Student
(
id float(4) NOT NULL;
name char(100) NULL;
grade float(4) NULL;
)
b) –i name and the way of document
input the data
for example:
1,aaa,97
2,bbb,87
3,ccc,56
c) –s the way of document
the form of document:
select [TOP n] * | {column_name} from table_name
[where
colume_name like | = column_value and | or …
[order by column_name [ASC | DESC] ] ]
output:
Execute Time: …ms
Execute Result: result of select
d) –u the way of document
the form of document:
update table_name
set
colume_name = column_value and | or …
[where column_name = column_value]
output:
Execute Time: …ms
Execute Result: result of update
e) –d
the form of document:
delete from table_name
[where column_name = column_value]
output:
Execute Time: …ms
Execute Result: result of delete
f) –q quit the project

(I write it in more than 1000 rows.Is there anyone who can finish it in
less than 1000 rows in a day?just send to me:[email protected])