a c project for help!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by freeday, Jan 5, 2005.

  1. freeday

    freeday Guest

    using vc6.0
    Make a database:
    just using char*instead of string,cstring.h;
    a) –c the way of document
    the form of document:
    CREATE TABLE table_name
    (column_name datatype datalength) [NULL/NOT NULL];

    for example:create.txt
    create table Student
    (
    id float(4) NOT NULL;
    name char(100) NULL;
    grade float(4) NULL;
    )
    b) –i name and the way of document
    input the data
    for example:
    1,aaa,97
    2,bbb,87
    3,ccc,56
    c) –s the way of document
    the form of document:
    select [TOP n] * | {column_name} from table_name
    [where
    colume_name like | = column_value and | or …
    [order by column_name [ASC | DESC] ] ]
    output:
    Execute Time: …ms
    Execute Result: result of select
    d) –u the way of document
    the form of document:
    update table_name
    set
    colume_name = column_value and | or …
    [where column_name = column_value]
    output:
    Execute Time: …ms
    Execute Result: result of update
    e) –d
    the form of document:
    delete from table_name
    [where column_name = column_value]
    output:
    Execute Time: …ms
    Execute Result: result of delete
    f) –q quit the project

    (I write it in more than 1000 rows.Is there anyone who can finish it in
    less than 1000 rows in a day?just send to me:)

    freeday, Jan 5, 2005