a css curiosity in my nav menu

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

Viewing <http://xnews.remarqs.net/> with ELinks 0.11.2, a text browser
with some CSS capability, the last item in the navigation menu isn't
aligned with the others. The stylesheet is
<http://xnews.remarqs.net/july.css>, and AFAICR everything affecting
the nav menu is near the top of it.

I doubt this is something I want to fix, but I'm curious about why it's
happening. ISTM that the last item should be centered along with the
others; maybe my understanding of CSS is bad here, and you can set me
straight.

Here's a screenshot of ELinks:
<http://remarqs.net/misc/elinks-snapshot.png>

Bergamot

»Q« said:
Viewing <http://xnews.remarqs.net/> with ELinks 0.11.2, a text browser
with some CSS capability, the last item in the navigation menu isn't
aligned with the others.

maybe my understanding of CSS is bad here

Or maybe it's a bug in Elinks. ;)

Maybe it's fixed in the latest release. Try that.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?B?u1Gr?=

In <
Bergamot said:
Or maybe it's a bug in Elinks. ;)

Grrr. So much easier to fix my own pages than to investigate/report
ELinks bugs. Thanks a lot! ;)
Maybe it's fixed in the latest release. Try that.

My distro doesn't have 0.11.3 available yet, and I'm not going to
compile it myself for this, so I'll just post it to their ml.