A game idea.

defcon8

I have had what I think is quite a nice game idea, but I don't really
have the experience or knowledge to go about it. Would anyone be
willing to start a game project? The game I am thinking about is a
virtual IRC stock exchange. There will be a bot in the channel which
gets the live stock quotes and also adds any effects of buying or
selling of the players. Everyone will have their own portfolio, which
they will be able to view on the web, and will be able to issue
commands from the irc channel. They'll be able to trade between
eachother, and also to the stock exchange. I know this sounds like
quite a big project, but I think this would be a highly fun game and
maybe it would become quite popular. I would be willing to help of
course with what I can, but obviously, an experienced developer would
be needed.

Max M

defcon8 said:
I have had what I think is quite a nice game idea, but I don't really
have the experience or knowledge to go about it. Would anyone be
willing to start a game project?

Ideas are a dime a dozen. Implementation is the hard part.

If you want something done, you will have to do it yourself.

I am not trying to be negative, but I will bet you that every competent
programmer on the list has 1+ project that she would love to do, if she
just had the time.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/