    When a message gets away like this. How do you stop it?
    Kill it, delete it, etc ?

    Dave

    Dave Kelly, Aug 30, 2006

  2. Dave Kelly

    Els Guest

    Dave Kelly wrote:

    > I apologize for the message without a subject.
    >
    > When a message gets away like this. How do you stop it?
    > Kill it, delete it, etc ?

    Ignore it :)

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/

    Now playing: Genesis - Supper's Ready

    Els, Aug 30, 2006

  3. Dave Kelly

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Dave Kelly" <> wrote in message
    >I apologize for the message without a subject.
    >
    > When a message gets away like this. How do you stop it?
    > Kill it, delete it, etc ?
    >
    > Dave

    Whilst your newsclient may support the notion of deleting a message, this is
    normally ignored by the newsgroup server - and even if it is honoured then
    it may not be honoured by the newsgroups servers that your message will have
    been propagated to. So you don't have the option to "recall" or "delete" it.

    Els is right, just ignore it. It happens.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Brian Cryer, Aug 31, 2006