    Thank's.

    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, May 2, 2005

  2. Bruno Alexandre

    Karl Seguin Guest

    This can be done in ASP.Net using repeaters/grids/list and the
    OnItemDataBound event...

    You should take a good look at:
    http://www.openmymind.net/index.aspx?documentId=8

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)

    Karl Seguin, May 2, 2005

  3. I will have a deep look at this, thank you very much Karl.

    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, May 2, 2005