A Poll

vruz

1. Do you use Ruby in your "day job"?
a.) Yes! Lots!
b.) Some.
c.) I little bit when I can get away with it.
d.) I wish!
2. What are your one or two principal programming languages other than
Ruby?

1. b , moving almost everything to ruby except for lower level stuff

2. used to be delphi/kylix/pascal and an assortment of assembler,
java, php, perl and other stuff

cheers,
vruz

Kero

1. Do you use Ruby in your "day job"?
a.) Yes! Lots!
b.) Some.
c.) I little bit when I can get away with it.
d.) I wish!

Aren't you missing
e) I don't want to?
Not that I would answer that (see below), but still :)
2. What are your one or two principal programming languages other than
Ruby?

1. b.)

2. C (if I need speed) and (ba)sh (if it is shorter than Ruby, i.e. only
for really short programs)

C is more a necessity than a 'principal language'

| all the meaningless and empty words I spoke |
| Promises -- The Cranberries |
+--- M38c --- http://httpd.chello.nl/k.vangelder ---+