A problem between a FileUpload & an updatePanel .

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by fran_j_diaz@yahoo.fr, Aug 14, 2007.

    I've got a problem with a FileUpload in a updatePanel.
    My update Panel is triggered with a button.

    I select a file in my file upload and when I do a postback with my
    button, the fileUpload loose the file.
    I looked in the Page_Load method, and it's like the fileUpload never
    had a file.

    Can you help me please ?

    <asp:UpdatePanel id="upDonnee" runat="server"
    UpdateMode="Conditional">
    <contenttemplate>
    runat="server">
    <asp:FileUpload ID="FileUploadPJ1"