A problem while using anygui

Discussion in 'Python' started by Johnny Lee, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. Johnny Lee

    Johnny Lee Guest

    Hi,
    I've met a problem while using anygui to create a GUI. Here is a
    brief example from Dave:

    ###
    def guidialog():
    def ok(**kw):
    win.destroy()
    app.remove(win)
    #<snip>
    anygui.link(btn_ok, ok)
    #<snip>
    app.run()
    return n #qtgui will NEVER get here
    ###

    As you can see, the program will never get the sentence "return n".
    I googled for the problem but didn't find much help. So any one here
    could give me a hand? thanks

    regards,
    Johnny
    Johnny Lee, Sep 30, 2005