A problem while using RadRails to debug

Milo Luo

Hi, guys
I met a problem while using Aptana RadRails to debug a program.
When I using debug function in a small program, it often shows this info
in console:
Fast Debugger (ruby-debug-ide 0.4.5) listens on localhost:1531
% cumulative self self total
time seconds seconds calls ms/call ms/call name
0.00 0.01 0.00 1 0.00 10.00 #toplevel

but when I try to run my program, it gave the outnput.

Does anybody know what this means?

Here is my code:

ex = WIN32OLE::new('excel.Application')

ex.visible = false
ex.workbooks.open('D:\Rubycode\Project\1.xls')
sheet = ex.worksheets('12.2.088').range('B7:Q86')

i = 1
sheet.each {|sheet|
if sheet.cells(i,1).value == "Auto"
p sheet.cells(i,0).text