A problem with authorization process (Too Important and vital)

Mohammad Hashemian

Hi,
I want to write a program that have multi different sections, and in
each section I want to use different authentication system. For
example, in main page of application, I have three different link,
LinkA, LinkB, LinkC, that each of which referes to a different section
of main application. In sub application A (that have a seperate folder
in main application) , I want to use Forms Authenticatin. In section B
I want to use Passport Authentication, and in third section (Section
C), I don't want to use any authentication system.
After too many searches, I found that I should specify each of this
sections as a new web application in IIS and then use diferent
Web.config for each of them.
But the problem is that when I try to load each of these pages, I
encountered with this error:
"Could not load type 'Resume._default' "
my page directive was:
"<%@ Page language="c#" CodeBehind="default.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="Resume._default"%>

Then I found that I sould change the CodeBehind attribute of Page
Directive to Src and my Page Directive changed to:
"<%@ Page language="c#" Src="default.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false"
Inherits="Resume._default"%>

After doing this there was no error for a few minutes. When I close the
Visual studio and open it again, while loading the project I received
this error from IDE:

"The file could not be loaded into the Web Forms designer. Please
coorect the following error and then try loading it again:
The @ Page or @ Control directive contains a src= attribute, which is
not supported in Visual Studio.
Make sure all of the classes used in the page are built or referenced
in the project."

How should I do this. PLZ help me!