    Why does it happen? how to resolve it?

    Thanks in advance!

    jack

    jack.lee, May 9, 2004

  2. jack.lee

    Dominique Guest

    simply means that the other framewasn't loaded yet, so it didn't really
    'exist'

    make sure that 'the other frame' is loaded before you try posting to it...

    do something like
    if (window.FRAMENAME) {
    do_submit_function()
    } else {
    setTimeout("this_function()", 2000)
    }

    so if 'the other frame' isn't loaded yet, it'll wait 2 secs and try again...

    careful tho, coz it'll keep trying so make sure that 'the other frame' WILL
    be there.

    cheers and good luck

    Dominique, May 10, 2004