A question about Matrixes and Triangular matrixes

KinGPIN

hi ; I have a homework about CMatrix; and i had a problem ;in my
homowork i hace functions and operators written for CMatrix class(this
was my first homework); it is wanted to inherite the functions in
CMatrix for CTriangular matrix ;and then inherite the CTriangular
matrix as upper and lower triangular matrixes.In addition ;in the
homework zero elements of matrixes will not be stored to use the memory
efficiently;for example a diagonal matrise is shown as a vector as the
size of columns.[222]my problem is :i can not write the CTriangular
matrix to combine the upper and lower matrixes because both of these
matrixes are in a different struct ;how can i write a constructer both
of these is included)
;if you have any idea please tell.thanks...

mlimber

KinGPIN said:
hi ; I have a homework about CMatrix; and i had a problem ;in my
homowork i hace functions and operators written for CMatrix class(this
was my first homework); it is wanted to inherite the functions in
CMatrix for CTriangular matrix ;and then inherite the CTriangular
matrix as upper and lower triangular matrixes.In addition ;in the
homework zero elements of matrixes will not be stored to use the memory
efficiently;for example a diagonal matrise is shown as a vector as the
size of columns.[222]my problem is :i can not write the CTriangular
matrix to combine the upper and lower matrixes because both of these
matrixes are in a different struct ;how can i write a constructer both
of these is included)
;if you have any idea please tell.thanks...

Show us the code you have so far (at least the class declarations if
not the definitions), and we might be able to help more.

Cheers! --M