A question on COM object use

Discussion in 'C++' started by paulwragg2323@hotmail.com, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 1, 2006

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Sorry for the cross-posting but I don't believe I will get any help in
    > the microsoft.vc groups as they do not seem very active

    And you won't (or shouldn't) get any here, since COM is platform
    specific, and not part of Standard C++.

    See http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

    , Dec 1, 2006

    Unfortunately that isn't very helpful given that searching for COM does
    not appear to turn up too much. As it happens I have resolved this.

    Thanks for the link though - hopefully it will be useful another time!!

    Paul

    , Dec 1, 2006