A reasonable project.

kiranshadow

Thanks, guys.

There have been some sound suggestions, but I realise that this is mostly
up to myself. I know quite a bit of geology/plate tectonics which I find
interesting, maybe I'll work out a way to make something related to that.
I'm particularly interested in programming languages but this might be a
bit large for me at the moment. I'll come up with something, I'm sure.

Hi, please send me some c programs regarding dadabase management in
colleges. My email id is (e-mail address removed)

santosh

Hi, please send me some c programs regarding dadabase management in
colleges. My email id is (e-mail address removed)

Please give us the email of your institution and/or instructor to
further help us in helping you.

James Fang

Thanks, guys.

There have been some sound suggestions, but I realise that this is mostly
up to myself. I know quite a bit of geology/plate tectonics which I find
interesting, maybe I'll work out a way to make something related to that.
I'm particularly interested in programming languages but this might be a
bit large for me at the moment. I'll come up with something, I'm sure.

You may find a specific interested domain before starting the real-
world project, right?