A small problem with page validation

Simon Harvey

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping some kind person can help me with the following problem.

I have a page with a form that has a couple of required field validators
acting on it. I have a submit button and a cancel button.

The problem I am having is that when I click the cancel button, inmdicating
I just want to go back to the main page the validators are activating and
won't let the user be redirected.

Is there anyway I can stop the validators from firing when the cancel button
is pressed, whilst allowing them to work as normal when the submit button is
pressed.

Thanks all

Simon

Guest

If you don't want a button to fire validation set its property 'CausesValidation' to 'false'.