A trappable error (C0000006) occurred in an external object.

Hocke

I got these error when I try to open an excel file on a Windows 2003 server,
It works perfect on XP, 2000 and on my Windows 2003 server (test server) but
not on my online Windows 2003 server. I have tried "on error resume next" but
I got the same error!

Any suggestions?

Here is the code:
Code:
adOpenStatic=3
adLockReadOnly=1
adCmdText=1
adSearchForward = 1
count = 0
Set rs= server.CreateObject("Adodb.Recordset")
Set conn2 = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
connstr= "Provider=MSDASQL.1;Persist Security Info=False;Extended
Properties=""DBQ=" & server.MapPath(MapPath) & ";Driver={Microsoft Excel
Driver (*.xls)};DriverId=790;FIL=excel
8.0;MaxBufferSize=2048;MaxScanRows=8;PageTimeout=5;ReadOnly=1;SafeTransactions=0;Threads=3;UID=admin;UserCommitSync=Yes;"";User Id=admin;"

conn2.Open connstr
rs.Open "SELECT email FROM emailrange", conn2, adOpenStatic,
adLockReadOnly, adCmdText