    Don't bother, folks. There's one paragraph on C++, and C is mentioned in
    one sentence, and that just about wraps it up.

    Email: -www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Jul 22, 2007

  3. shawn <> writes:
    > http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

    I see nothing about C programming on that site.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 22, 2007
  4. shawn

    Default User Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:

    > shawn <> writes:
    > > http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

    > I see nothing about C programming on that site.

    I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out. I'm seriously
    thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
    hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
    worth it.

    Brian
    Default User, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Default User said:

    > Keith Thompson wrote:
    >
    >> shawn <> writes:
    >> > http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

    >> I see nothing about C programming on that site.

    > I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out.

    And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
    Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
    independent credulity levels.

    > I'm seriously
    > thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
    > hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
    > worth it.

    I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In any
    case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid of
    most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden you of
    the one that started this thread).

    Email: -www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Jul 23, 2007
  6. shawn

    Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > Default User said:
    >
    > > Keith Thompson wrote:

    > >> I see nothing about C programming on that site.

    > > I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out.

    > And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
    > Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
    > independent credulity levels.

    I suppose.

    > > I'm seriously
    > > thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
    > > hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
    > > worth it.

    > I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In
    > any case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid
    > of most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden
    > you of the one that started this thread).

    I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use both
    those services. I wouldn't filter people by the tools they use, even
    though you're right, it would eliminate much of the noise.

    Brian
  7. Default User said:

    > Richard Heathfield wrote:
    >
    >> Default User said:

    <snip>
    >> > I'm seriously
    >> > thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
    >> > hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
    >> > worth it.

    >> I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In
    >> any case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid
    >> of most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden
    >> you of the one that started this thread).

    > I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use
    > both those services.

    I think that depends on how flexible your killfiler is. I'm beginning to
    wonder whether KNode's scoring system is not quite so stupid as I had
    hitherto supposed.

    Email: -www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Jul 23, 2007