About exerb--when i use other gem

Toto Toto

I want to generate .rb file to .exe file in windows by using exerb.

And my ruby program contains some gems(for example: Watir)

but when i display .exe in command line

this error comes:

why?~~

Toto Toto

And i just try to do this:

D:\>mkexy test_watir.rb

D:\>exerb test_watir.exy

D:\>test_watir.exe

and this error comes:

D:\>test_watir.exe
watir.rb:129:in `initialize': LoadLibrary: D:\My Ruby
Case\send_tieba\watir\IEDi
alog\Release\IEDialog.dll
(RuntimeError)
from watir.rb:129:in `new'
from watir.rb:129

Luis Lavena

And i just try to do this:

D:\>mkexy test_watir.rb

D:\>exerb test_watir.exy

D:\>test_watir.exe

and this error comes:

D:\>test_watir.exe
watir.rb:129:in `initialize': LoadLibrary: D:\My Ruby
Case\send_tieba\watir\IEDi
alog\Release\IEDialog.dll
(RuntimeError)
from watir.rb:129:in `new'
from watir.rb:129

Exerb will only package extensions (.so) and .rb files used by your
application. DLL on those extensions depend on need to be in the PATH
or in the same directory the generated EXE is in.

Also, avoid generating or using stuff in directories that contains
spaces (Like D:\My Ruby Case) since some tools don't handle that
properly (don't know how exerb handle that.)

HTH,