About Image Size

ChengGong

Finally I found that getSize()can be used to show the size of the
image. but here I got another problem.

<dtml-let images="objectItems('Image')">
<dtml-in images reverse sort="bobobase_modification_time" size=1
orphan=0>
<dtml-let item=sequence-item name="item.id()" >
<dtml-var "name.getSize()">

</dtml-let>
</dtml-in>
</dtml-let>

these code is used to show the last uploaded picture's size. But when I
run the method it says

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'str' object has no attribute 'getSize'

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot.

Cheng