Absolute path of insdie file shouldn't come without admin or userlogin first, how?

VT

I am new to javascript.

I have login page with javascript, checks login-id and password, admin/
admin and user/user, once admin or user login, it brings control page
(control.htm) for admin and status page (status.htm) for user. but
without login, if I give absolute address of control page or status
page directly (192.168.0.10/control.htm or 192.168.0.10/status.htm) it
shows up. Is there anyway I can put a javascript validation in control/
status page to makesure without login, those page shouldn't appear,
can I get some javascript.

Web server running on microcontroller, not full pledge scripts like
CGI/Perl won't run here.

thanks in advance