Access Connection string problem

Guest

I added a connection to server explorer, dragged a table to the designer to
create a strongly typed dataset, this worked ( I can also open tables in the
db and view the data)

When i try to configure my tableAdapter i get a message not a valid account
name or password

How is it that i can retrieve data from the server explorer but cant config
my table adapter with the same connection string?

here is my code:
<connectionStrings>
<add name="ApolloDMSConnectionString"
connectionString="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=|DataDirectory|\ApolloDMS.mdb;Persist Security
Info=True;Password=mk;User ID=err;Jet OLEDB:System
database=C:\Dms\Secured1.mdw"
providerName="System.Data.OleDb" />
</connectionStrings>

Mischa Kroon

How is it that i can retrieve data from the server explorer but cant
config
my table adapter with the same connection string?

here is my code:
<connectionStrings>
<add name="ApolloDMSConnectionString"
connectionString="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=|DataDirectory|\ApolloDMS.mdb;Persist Security
Info=True;Password=mk;User ID=err;Jet OLEDB:System
database=C:\Dms\Secured1.mdw"
providerName="System.Data.OleDb" />
</connectionStrings>

I think the problem is: