ACCESS & Different Languages

AJ

Hi all,

This is a first for me...so all help much appreciated.

I am trying to create a survey form which retrieves all its questions form
an ACCESS database.. (I know ACCESS isn't the best option, it just not my
call).

This database is to be multi lingual and my current survey is to be in THAI...

So in creating the survey, I copy the thai text into the ACCESS table from a
WORD document and all looks good. ACCESS seems to understand the THAI.

When I retrieve these Questions from the Database, loading them into a
recordset however, I get '????'s' in the output instead of the thai text .

I have set the charset of the HTML document as charset=TIS-620..

Can anyone tell me what i am missing?
What needs to be done to display thai text in my ASP App?

Cheers,
Adam