    but after login, it is ok to view the contain.

    Could anyone give me a example or link, I do not have the ideas..
    Thanks in advance.

    Marine Red, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Marine Red

    Ray at Guest

    You could simply disable anonymous access and make your users log in with
    Windows accounts on the server. If they do not authenticate, they'll get
    just what you said, "You are not authorized..."
    http://www.iisfaq.com/?View=A26

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Marine Red

    Me Padre Guest

    Question...

    Exactly how secure is the session("auth") = true method of
    document security. I use it in a number of applications
    but was wondering what level of security I am actually
    applying. Can session variables be 'faked'?

    Thanks.

    com> wrote in
    >message news:u8EhK$...
    >> You could simply disable anonymous access and make your

    users log in with
    >> Windows accounts on the server. If they do not

    authenticate, they'll get
    >> just what you said, "You are not authorized..."
    >> http://www.iisfaq.com/?View=A26
    >>
    >> Ray at work

    >But in the event that you don't have access to Windows

    accounts, you can
    >bake your own authentication. See this article for

    details:

    Me Padre, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Great thanks both, the problem has solved.

    "Peter Foti" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    ·¦¥Ä@office, Feb 6, 2004