Access to controls in <FooterTemplate>

Jorge Loaiza Arango

Hi group,

When I have TextBox1 in the <ItemTemplate> of Datagrid1, I can to access the
propierties using:

dim myTBox as TextBox = Datagrid1.Item(row).FindControl("TextBox1")

but, if it is in the <FooterTemplate>... ¿How do I can the properties?

Jorge Loaiza
(e-mail address removed)
(delete 2)

Jose Suero

this works for me,

Dim foottextbox As Object
foot = Repeater1.Controls(3).FindControl("textbox1")
foot.text = "found"

This assuming repeater has 4 controls (header,item, altitem, footer)
footer beeing the last one, in this case #3

hope it helps

Jose Suero