    security that someone can tell me about?

    I'm using WinXP Pro, .NET 2003.

    Thanks.

    Brian Bischof, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Found it! The security tab is toggled on/off by going into Windows Explorer
    and selecting Tools | Folder Options | View. At the very bottom their is a
    checkbox for Simple File Sharing. Uncheck it to have the Security tab appear
    in the File's Property dialog box.

    HTH,
    Brian Bischof
    www.CrystalReportsBook.com

    "Brian Bischof" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using GoToMyPC to transfer files between the development computer and
    > the web server. After transferring pages to the web server I get the error
    > "Access to the path <> denied". Then I go into Windows Explorer, right
    > click, select Security and fix it. So far so good. BUT now when I transfer
    > files from the web server to my computer I get the Access Denied error

    again
    > and I right-click on the files to change security. But there is no

    security
    > tab. I don't know how to set security if I can't right-click on the file

    and
    > select the tab.
    >
    > Is there a way to get the Security tab back? Is there another way to

    change

    Brian Bischof, Oct 7, 2004