Access to VB ActiveX DLL PROPERTIES

Andreas

Hi all,

i have a little problem while accessing a VB ActiveX Dll from VC++. i
use standard COM function to get a pointer to a class with
CoCreateInstance and QueryInterface. Calls to vb class-functions work
well, but i can't access properties.

The compiler abort with the note "...no member of..."

I've written a VB ActiveX DLL with public classes. One class has a
property for accessing another class like this:

The class base has a property-class login
VB:
Public Property Get LogIn() As Base.Login
Set LogIn = m_LogIn
End Property

Part of the idl
Definition of base
HRESULT LogIn([out, retval] _LogIn** );
[id(0x68030000), propget]

I can see this property in the project-class-view, but i can't access
it in c++ with
_Base *pBase = NULL;
_LogIn *pLogIn = NULL;
...QueryInterface(...)....