Accessing a file with ORION

Gianni

Im trying to open a file with a link in a JSP like this:

out.println("<a href=\"../filestat/"+row.getCell(2)+".txt\"> open file<a>");

the file is in the correct directory but ... I get a HTTP 404 error

if I try to open the same file with the browser
http://196.84.99.188:8080/PCNS/work/filestat/John20040520093901.txt
I get no better results.

What can I do? Do I have to change Orion configurations? Which configuration ?
Thanks
John

Yu SONG

Gianni said:
Im trying to open a file with a link in a JSP like this:

out.println("<a href=\"../filestat/"+row.getCell(2)+".txt\"> open file<a>");

the file is in the correct directory but ... I get a HTTP 404 error

if I try to open the same file with the browser
http://196.84.99.188:8080/PCNS/work/filestat/John20040520093901.txt
I get no better results.

What can I do? Do I have to change Orion configurations? Which configuration ?
Thanks
John

If you mean you cannot open the file from your browser, try to put the
<base> tag (or full url) in the code.