Accessing a value from datagrid.

Cheong Sin

I am kida new to .net programming. I've been looking for a way to access
datagrid to obtain some values from certain column.

I understand, you can populate the value in Datagrid using
<ASP:ColumnTemplate ...... combining with
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, Object, "...") ... and so on. Then,
I can access the value programmatically in code behind. Well, I have
problem using Container.DataItem, because, the value I am trying to populate
is not just from an object, it's an arrayList of objects. How can I
populate the values from an arrayList of objects? Can I substitue Object
with arrayList? I haven't tried, but I don't think it will work.
There's gotta be different syntax or class I can use to pupulate the values
from ArrayList of Object.. Well. please let me know and thanks for your
help.