Accessing Controls contained in another Control from ASPX Page

Willy

Hi All!

Is there any ways to get access to the controls contained in another user
controls from an ASP.NET page?

For example I have...

- User Control A
|_ User Control B (which uses User Control A)
|_ User Control C (which uses User Control B)
|_ ASPX page A (which uses User Control C)

So, is it possible for ASPX page A to get access to User Control A that is
contained in the User Control C (apart from exposing via a public property)
?

Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance.

willy