    --------------------------------
    From: Mia Williams

    -----------------------

    <Id>oTAanxb8m0iORTJqwz66BQ==</Id>
    Mia Williams via .NET 247, Apr 7, 2005

  2. If i'm reading you right you have a panel control that you want to display
    the results from a search query on. In that case the answer is yes and yes if
    the answer is otherwise.
    1. create the search query (on page, or in a component).
    2. have the datalist, datagrid, or repeater in a table on the pannel control
    with the pannel.visible=false.
    3. bind the result to the control
    4. set the pannel.visible = true.
    5. have a button to hide the pannel for when the user is done with the
    search result.

    i hope this helps?
    thanks
    kes

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, Apr 7, 2005