Accessing file last modified data with Javascript.

GurpreetBassi

Hi,

What I can't seem to find anywhere on the web is a method by which I
can use Java script via a webpage interface to access the last
modified date of the files to which the interface refers...

Any way via which I can access file information using Javascript.

I am new to the technology so any help will be much appreciated!

Bart Van der Donck

What I can't seem to find anywhere on the web is a method by which I
can use Java script via a webpage interface to access the last
modified date of the files to which the interface refers...

I think you're looking for document.lastModified.

Hope this helps,

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <50a88452-3a8d-4067-bb42-e7f3a03d07df@34
g2000hsz.googlegroups.com>, Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:00:45, Bart Van der
Donck said:
I think you're looking for document.lastModified.

Surely if he had wanted that he would have referred to FAQ section 4.30?

He refers to "Files", which implies other than the current file.