Accessing the FORM's POST size

spalding

Hi

I have a situation in which I need to find out how much data has bee
posted during a form's POST method.

The amount of data I am posting is large (the form includes a fil
input) and I wish to retrieve the size of the form's data as it i
POSTED.

I have tried accessing this using the HTTPRequest object's InputStream
ContentLength and TotalBytes properties via a customised HTTPModul
class.

I started out with a simple test, registering BeginRequest an
EndRequest methods in my HTTPModule and had each method store the tim
as well as the size of the HTTPRequest. However, while the times seeme
set correctly (ie. there was roughly the right gap between when the for
was first posted and when it finished) the HTTPRequest size remained th
same.

Does anyone have any idea how to implement this or whether it is eve
possible

-
spaldin