Accessing the same row of table , other fields - Newbie question

Evrim

Dear All

I have a table with 3 fileds and certain number of rows (Not known in
advance, page generated as JSP).

The first field in the table is a hyperlink (all go to same page) , the
second and third are values to be passed to next page.
For example my table contains :

field 1 field 2 field3
link to s.jsp val1 var1
link to s.jsp val2 var2

and so on.

1. Could you please tell me how should I pass the val1 and var1 (Not as
querystrings in url) to the next page, in case user clicks the first row,
first column ? Or var2 and val2 in case he clicks 2nd row, first column ?

2. How can I somehow hide the 2nd and third field ? I know there are hidden
fields in a form, but not in a table .... so what is the best way to solve
this?

I really am grateful for your help
Evrim