    Is it possible ?

    Thanks in advance

    Aspquest
    aspquest, May 21, 2004

  2. aspquest

    avnrao Guest

    though visually page1.aspx contains page2.aspx, on the server side both are
    processed in separate requests.
    first Page1.aspx renders and sends a request for page2.aspx when iframe is
    getting rendered.

    So bottom line is its not possible to access page1.aspx server controls on
    page2.aspx becuase at the time of page2.aspx request, page1.aspx doesnt
    exist.
    you can access it by using client side script.

    Av.

    avnrao, May 21, 2004

  3. How do you access in client side script if the say the src of the iframe isn't determined until run time?
    =?Utf-8?B?VGFtbXk=?=, May 24, 2004