Accumulating number on labels

Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I am trying to work out how to add a number to each of my labels. For example; First label has a 1 on it, second label has a 2 on it, etc. But it needs to be dynamic/accumulating as there are always different amounts of labels being produced each time the program runs and only a single program per label. Hope that all makes sense.

Attached is an example of the final product (1_LabelsProgram.txt) and both files for creating (LabelProgram.txt and LabelsProgram.txt)

Also attached what I'm trying to get it to look like (label with numbers.png)

Thanks a lot!!

Attachments

  • 1_LabelsProgram.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 109