ActiveX Object problem

Guest

Hi All,

I have a problem regarding embedding ActiveX into ASP .NET page. I can't
make it working. No error is thrown, but what i can see from the ActiveX Area
is only disabled text area.

I have a .NET custom control (DLL) called ActiveXDotNet.dll. I want to
include this component into my ASP .NET (VB .NET).

I have add the control into the Global Assembly Cache. At the same time, I
put the file into bin/ directory through VS2003 ASP .NET module by adding the
reference to it.

Below is my html code:

<script language="JScript">
function ChangeText() {
simpleControl1.Text = text1.value;
}
</script>
<object id="simpleControl1"
classid="http:bin/ActiveXDotNet.dll#ActiveXDotNet.SimpleControl" height="300"
width="300" VIEWASTEXT>
<param name="Text" value="Simple Control">
</object>
<input type="text" id="text1" NAME="text1">
<input type="button" value="Change Text" onclick="ChangeText()"
ID="Button1" NAME="Button1">

Are there some step that I miss?

Cheers,
Budhi